We too were fortunate enough to have stayed in A204! What a treat. Seriously, from the moment you walk in it feels like home-18 feet from the ocean. This place was aaamazing! Many hours spent on those two balconys-reading, socializing, eating, sleeping and whale watching. The morning rainbows over Lanai and Molokai are unreal and look close enough to swim to. Friendly neighbors invited us to a great NYE party. It was good times!
They recommend a tour operator that points you toward the Luau at the Sheraton. DONT DO IT! There was barely any food- 5 different things maybe. The whole thing is set up in a weird shrubbed lawn area with a view of the hotel not the ocean. The talent was sub-par and scattered around outside the shrouded, faux-tropical, resin chair and plastic wear luau. $400 for 4 of us to wish we stayed on our balcony to watch the sun set again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina