Arrived on Saturday around noon and of course, I'd forgotten my map on how to get to Lokelani. Having no I-phone with internet for directions. Called the emergency number and Kim the manager answered on her day off and guided me to our location. She and rest of staff were great as was my condo unit. We had a great time for the week we were there in late September with the weather being absolutely perfect! First trip to Hawaii in 37 years of marriage and boy did we enjoy ourselves. ***Note** Do you homework and review the different rooms on their web site when deciding which condo unit you want to rent. If ever you have the opportunity to visit Maui and not too keen on crowded hotels or resorts which charge for everything including parking, Lokelani is small but great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina