My husband and I had never been to Maui before and like all of you's out there were concerned with our choice of accommodation. We still cannot get over how lucky we were to choose Lokelani as our 10 days' vacation home (A205)! Was it good? No, IT WAS PERFECT! Their condo's are the perfect home away from home. Want to see green sea turtles from your balcony (lanai) every day? - check! Want to cook in a cozy kitchen with the groceries from the nearby fisher's market? - Granted! Would you perhaps like to chill at the beach without going too far? - Voila! 'Can't praise it enough! The staff are extremely friendly and we even had a welcome note from the condo's owners, which was awfully sweet. Pick Lokelani - you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina