Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxation on the water

We had 3 people in our group. Lexi was great at customizing for our levels. We thoroughly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Laurel A
Best day ever!

Amazing experience. Felt very safe and the instructors were so helpful and knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Candace P
Truro

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
from $45.22
from $104.12
from $117.11
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews yoga practice amazing experience paddle boards wonderful instructor ability levels private class great class highly recommend this experience always felt safe took pictures monk seal maui trip highlight of our trip posed session teacher ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Breathtaking SUP yoga class with Victoria who thoughtfully walked us through all the steps from safety to paddling through coral reefs and enjoying a blissful yoga flow on the water. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Also Nichole kept me apprised of weather conditions and was super flexible in changing dates according to weather conditions. I will definitely be back for more!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

On a recent trip to Maui, I took a single class with Maui SUP yoga. I was the only one who had signed up for the class that day, and rather than cancel as is the policy if not enough people sign up, Nichole gave me a personalized class. We paddled along the coastline for a ways to a calm area, anchored our boards, and did an hour long gentle flow, which was perfect. I have some SUP experience and am an intermediate yoga practitioner, but I am a beginner at doing both at the same time! We went through sun salutations and a seated series, and it was just challenging enough. Being my first time, I patted myself on the back for not falling off the board (which would have been ok because we were waist-deep in super-still water). I have wanted to do this for some time, and I am so happy to have done it with Maui SUP yoga. I will definitely do it again.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

INCREDIBLE experience! Whether you’re new to yoga/paddle boarding or a hardcore yogi, this experience is worth your energy and money. Nichole was a gracious teacher....she made everyone in our group feel at ease. She took time at the end of class to take fun pics of everyone then promptly text them out. Don’t hesitate, sign up for a class, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

I went into this class not knowing what to expect. Afterwards i can easily say it was an amazing experience and definitely worth a try. Nichole was our instructor and was superb as she was very knowledgeable and able to make us feel very comfortable. It was engaging the whole time and afterwards i definitely felt "zenned out." Make sure you experience yourself if you get the chance.

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

We did couple yoga class with Nicole, it was absolutely the best thing we did in Maui.
It's a must for all of you guys who's looking for a good expiriance with the best in the yoga filed!
Till next time