Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxation on the water

We had 3 people in our group. Lexi was great at customizing for our levels. We thoroughly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Laurel A
Best day ever!

Amazing experience. Felt very safe and the instructors were so helpful and knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Candace P
Truro

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
from $45.22
from $104.12
from $117.11
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews yoga practice amazing experience paddle boards wonderful instructor ability levels private class great class highly recommend this experience always felt safe took pictures monk seal maui trip highlight of our trip posed session teacher ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Kaitlin was our Yoga Instructor for the class. She was super sweet and took some great photos for us. I was a little disappointed that we were only in about two feet of water. I thought we'd be out in the ocean further and not so close to shore.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NicholeC375, Manager at Maui SUP Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Aloha and thank you for your review. Caitlyn really is a lovey instructor and we feel blessed to have her on our team!

The ocean levels change daily. When tides are low the water can be only a few feet deep, and when they are high the water levels can be all the way up to your chest. Our apologies that you were disappointed in the tides the day of your lesson. Unfortunately Mother Nature is in control there...

For the safety and comfort of our students and so that we can accommodate all levels we like to stay in waters that are no deeper than chest hight. Also our location was specially picked for it’s calmer waters and magical scenic views.

Thank you again for choosing Maui SUP Yoga as part of your Maui Hawaii experience!

Mahalo!
‍♀️

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Victoria was an absolutely amazing instructor! It was a great workout and overall amazing experience. I wish we could go back and do it again!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

What a wonderful experience this was. Yoga on a paddleboard in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. The booking was easy and meeting up with Nicole the morning of our class was super easy. Nicole was a great instructor...spending a few minutes explaining the paddle boarding and was an excellent yoga instructor. Although the class was a bit challenging, Nicole made it possible for all of us to succeed in getting what we needed from the experience. This was a highlight of our trip and I will definitely do it again before we leave. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I had Nicole as my instructor and happened to be the only one who signed up for that class. She made me feel so comfortable and was so encouraging the whole time. Everything about my experience was amazing. I would absolutely take this class again if I was able to go back to Maui.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Best SUP On Maui ! Josh was our teacher and he was skilled, patient and knowledgeable. You feel safe and secure.

Date of experience: August 2018