Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Must Do

I love yoga and have wanted to try SUP yoga for a long time. Nichole was awesome. Very friendly and... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2020
957rebeccab
Mankato, Minnesota
via mobile
Great sup yoga class

I was in beautiful beach, great instructor, calm water. Five star experience. I wish to do it again... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2020
stamashun

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $45.22
from $31.74
from $46.61
from $79.95
More Info
All reviews yoga experience incredible experience great instructor a lot of fun session paddle posed board ocean healing land classes moves lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Best SUP On Maui ! Josh was our teacher and he was skilled, patient and knowledgeable. You feel safe and secure.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I just completed my SUP Yoga Certification with Maui SUP Yoga. Nichole and her instructors, Victoria, Katie and Josh, were so wonderful. They were warm and professional, and incredibly willing to share their knowledge and love of yoga and the ocean. I so appreciate all of the ocean safety and paddling knowledge they shared. Assistance with particularized paddle board based sequencing and marketing was also spot-on. The setting could not have been more beautiful. We even encountered a monk seal everyday of our training. I know that I have expanded my yogi ohana (family) with Nichole's team and my fellow students. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

SUP yoga forces you to be present. It’s challenging, yet relaxing! Nicole is a great instructor, able to teach for all ability levels. Maui SUP yoga is a must do activity for me every year when I’m on the island!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

This was a really fun session- Nichole was very knowledgeable and led a great yoga lesson. A really good work out!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Amazing yoga on surf boards. Amazing view while you exercise and a fabulous experience. Took my family the next day who also loved it.