Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Maui SUP yoga

This experience was one of the most magical things we did in Maui. Highly recommended. Instructors... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Shannontilly
Beautiful and Blissful

I love to always start my vacation with SUP Yoga especially when we travel to Hawaii. This wasn't... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
1CPY
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Lahaina
from $45.22
from $104.12
from $125.00
from $117.11
More Info
All reviews yoga practice amazing experience paddle boards wonderful instructor ability levels private class great class highly recommend this experience always felt safe took pictures monk seal maui trip highlight of our trip posed session teacher ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My son and I booked a sunset sup yoga class. We are so glad we did! Nicole was a sweetheart and a fantastic teacher who made us feel so welcome and comfortable. The experience of practicing yoga floating on the water while surrounded by such beauty... lush tropical mountains to one side, sun setting over the Pacific on the other...was surreal. We left feeling so thankful and grateful.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Went out on Saturday, 8/4 with Nicole and two other guests. This was an unforgettable way to experience a yoga practice. You leave feeling so accomplished and with a greater appreciation of yoga and Maui.

Nicole is an excellent teacher who guides you through, and thoroughly explains everything. The paddle boards are specifically made for yoga so if you’re new to the practice, or new to paddle boarding, the board helps a lot!

Thank you Nicole- I will be back the next time I’m in Maui!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went out with another guest and our instructor Nicole. We had a phenomenal time. We were challenged but Nicole was with us every step of the way. The yoga on the paddle board was so serene and there was a beautiful view everywhere we go. We were incredibly happy with our experience!

1  Thank Kiara T
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The yoga instructor VICTORIA!!! I can’t rave about her enough!!!! Professional, fully educated about the anatomy which is amazing as a yogi for an instructor who truly cares about your body’s needs. Whether you’re doing yoga to be zen and meditate or power yoga to strengthen your body. She’s truly an artist in the yogini world! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced yogi she can accommodate all levels. True beauty inside and out! I highly recommend taking a stand up yoga with Victoria (or any yoga class with her)!

Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Xx Christine, From NYC

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I have never paddle boarded before and Nichole made us all super comfortable with that before going out. The yoga class was absolutely amazing and she is an excellent teacher and guide. I highly recommend everyone try this and I am happy I can cross this off my bucket list.

Date of experience: July 2018
Nichole C, Owner at Maui SUP Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Your energy was beautiful and it was such a blessing to flow with you...