Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Most beautiful yoga scene!

My teen daughter and I joined a group led by Hailey and Sarah - what a beautiful way to experience... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2023
Kcbufuf
via mobile
What an incredible experience

Haylee was an excellent instructor and guide. Our first planned day was cancelled due to weather... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2023
tiffanylV4873PD
Green Bay, Wisconsin
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
All reviews practicing yoga amazing instructor great workout sea turtles swimming deeper water whales breaching highlight of our trip bucket list private lesson take pictures paddle posed session teacher board land abilities
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My son and I booked a sunset sup yoga class. We are so glad we did! Nicole was a sweetheart and a fantastic teacher who made us feel so welcome and comfortable. The experience of practicing yoga floating on the water while surrounded by such beauty... lush tropical mountains to one side, sun setting over the Pacific on the other...was surreal. We left feeling so thankful and grateful.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Went out on Saturday, 8/4 with Nicole and two other guests. This was an unforgettable way to experience a yoga practice. You leave feeling so accomplished and with a greater appreciation of yoga and Maui.

Nicole is an excellent teacher who guides you through, and thoroughly explains everything. The paddle boards are specifically made for yoga so if you’re new to the practice, or new to paddle boarding, the board helps a lot!

Thank you Nicole- I will be back the next time I’m in Maui!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went out with another guest and our instructor Nicole. We had a phenomenal time. We were challenged but Nicole was with us every step of the way. The yoga on the paddle board was so serene and there was a beautiful view everywhere we go. We were incredibly happy with our experience!

1  Thank 284kiarat
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The yoga instructor VICTORIA!!! I can’t rave about her enough!!!! Professional, fully educated about the anatomy which is amazing as a yogi for an instructor who truly cares about your body’s needs. Whether you’re doing yoga to be zen and meditate or power yoga to strengthen your body. She’s truly an artist in the yogini world! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced yogi she can accommodate all levels. True beauty inside and out! I highly recommend taking a stand up yoga with Victoria (or any yoga class with her)!

Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Xx Christine, From NYC

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I have never paddle boarded before and Nichole made us all super comfortable with that before going out. The yoga class was absolutely amazing and she is an excellent teacher and guide. I highly recommend everyone try this and I am happy I can cross this off my bucket list.

Date of experience: July 2018
Nichole C, Owner at Maui SUP Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Your energy was beautiful and it was such a blessing to flow with you...🙏😌💖