All reviews mai tai party boogie boards management team beach chairs water shoes bbq area ocean front air conditioning family vacation hot tub beautiful condo great for families small beach high rise home away from home bedroom unit short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Accommodations and ocean views were amazing. Location was perfect, you are in the middle of everything. Very relaxing, everything needed was provided and if not, the helpful staff would get it for you. I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

I was so pleased with unit #27. It was decorated beautifully and had everything in the kitchen you needed to prepare a meal. Very clean. Beds were so comfortable. The view from the lani was spectacular whether you were watching a sunrise, sunset or just sitting out midday watching the waves. So peaceful. Management and other staff members were friendly and always had smiles on their faces. I will definitely stay their the next time travel to Hawaii.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We love the Kahana Village. We stay there every year and plan to continue staying there whenever we visit Maui. The location is beautiful and the facility has everything we need for a perfect and peaceful vacation.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2019

This was a great place for the family. We were a family of five and we fit comfortably into this condo. The dining table was adequate inside and outside. The beds and the fold out couch gave my three teenagers room to stretch out and sleep. The downstairs bedroom offered privacy for my husband and I. The kitchen was nicely equipped. This room had great access to the beach and you could watch the sunset from the balcony. Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

I highly recommend Kahana Village for your next stay in Maui. This place is right on the beach and the property is in excellent condition. The Condo had everything for the beach so you can save money and space in your luggage. You will love it ... I promise!

Date of stay: May 2019