“Amazing honeymoon experience! 5 stars!”
Review of Ironwood Ranch

Ironwood Ranch
Ranked #31 of 124 things to do in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: We're the "Best Place to Find Yourself on Horseback" according to Hawaii Magazine's 2008 "Best of Hawaii" - and they should know! Ride our beautiful horses through lush, exotic valleys, ironwood forests, and pineapple fields, while enjoying spectacular panoramic views of the outer islands! Nestled in the midst of unspoiled mountains, rain forests and farmland, Ironwood Ranch sits on acres of private land inaccessible to most, but ready and waiting for you to explore!
“Amazing honeymoon experience! 5 stars!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We took the 1 1/2 hour ride, as an experienced rider I thoroughly enjoyed the pleasant horses and amazing views! It was my husbands first ride ever and Ironwood was a great place for that too! The guides were friendly, helpful, and shared much information about the local vegetation which I loved! She had us smell lemon pepper and cinnamon leaves while riding, too cool! The trails through the jungle are awesome!! And the views of the beautiful Hawaiian islands amazing! The ranch itself is stunning and has a wonderful orchard. I could go on and on we loved this experience!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horseback Riding over Lahaina”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Amazing views & fabulous guide. A great introduction into hoseriding! Well worth the visit for a relaxing start to a day overlooking Lahaina, Napili, Kaanapali, Kapalua and over to Molokai!

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful views along tbe trail. Our guide Sean was great. Definitely recommend this activity on maui.

League City, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“If you are going to Maui, this is a must”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This was the best thing we did all week in Maui. My wife and I were first time riders and the instruction was great and the horses were great. The views were amazing, overlooking the entire Maui west coast from high up on the mountainside, and through the amazing forest scenery. We will definitely be doing this again when we get back to the islands.

Visited September 2012
Manteca, California
“a must do”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Do not leave Maui without doing this wonderful excursion. It was the most amazing experience my husband and I have had while here. Our guide Gina was so knowledgable and very entertaning along with a great staff, beautiful well mannered horses and unbelievable views. See the island from a whole different perspective. Like I said a must do!!!

Visited September 2012