Tripadvisor

from $213.66
from $224.35
from $192.30
5,354 results
All reviews zip lining zipline tour suspension bridge afraid of heights photo package awesome experience beautiful scenery super fun a lot of fun bucket list first timers pineapple our honeymoon top notch these guys brandon harness
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

This experience was the best I have had. The staff is so understanding and makes sure your safe all the time. Highly recommend this activity so beautiful.

1  Thank Craig B
KapaluaZiplines1, Director of Sales at Kapalua Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mahalo for your review and recommendation!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Andy and Rachel could not have been better.Views were wonderful.I am still typing so I can get to100 characters.

1  Thank hvjacobsdds
KapaluaZiplines1, Director of Sales at Kapalua Ziplines, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Mahalo for the review! We are so glad that you had a blast ziplining with us!!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Had the best experience for my first time ziplining. The views were awesome. I felt safe and secure and taken care of, all due to our ziplilning guide. Our trip was a few weeks ago, so I can't remember his name, but our great time was all due to him. His expertise, his sense of humor, and willingness to share his personal recs of restaurants, beaches, places to go ect was really nice. Wouldn't have wanted any other guide! Ps, the ATV ride up the mountain was just about as fun as the ziplining itself.

1  Thank jessbcrockett

Mahalo for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Such a fun family activity to do!! Our guides for the day were Beau and Ryland, and they were fantastic! Even there was a time or two where I considered chickening out, and Beau gently encouraged me without being pushy or making it scary! It was really so much fun and definitely a must do if you’re in Maui! Lots of adrenaline and beautiful scenic views!

1  Thank Sheri714

Thank you for joining us! We are glad you were able to conquer your fears and enjoyed your time on our course. We hope to see you back soon!!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

It was a beautiful day and the ziplines were amazing. the staff did a great job all the way from the van driver to the man that caught us at the end of each zipline. Wish I could remember their names so I could give kudo's to each one of them.I would do it again and would highly recommend it to anyone going to Maui. Thank you Kapalua Ziplines!

2  Thank ironman-usmc

Thanks for your terrific review! It is great to hear that our guides enhanced your experience. We hope to see you again!!