As I write this review I am sitting on our Lanai at the Sheraton Maui. While we did not get a Lei greeting, we have been total blown away by this hotel. We were a little worried about booking at a Sheraton due to past experiences with the chain, but are really glad we decided to try them again. We are staying on SPG points and were expecting to be in the lowest room available. We were upgraded to a deluxe oceanview room. It is wonderful!!! We ate at the Terrace restaurant last night and the food and service were terrific.
We have been snorkeling at Black Rock in the morning with a green sea turtle.
We are now wishing that we had decided to stay here for our whole vacation instead of only 5 nights. Hopefully the next hotel, the Sheraton Keauhou will be as wonderful as this one.
BTW, you get free valet parking the first night. We did not know this which is why we did not get the lei greeting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina