Stayed 4 nights, had an awesome room in building 6, Mona Hale, 3rd floor. Breathtaking views, best view I think Ive ever had from a hotel room ever actually. Like a private whale movie out your patio. Lots of walking to get to our room, which we liked, exercise is fundamental.
We ate at other places for variety really, no other reason. The pool was ice cold, the hot tub boiling hot, but we were in the sea most of the time anyway, so no real big deal there, but does take some points off overall.
Awesome location. Check out the real Black Rock jump (east side of building 6 by the parking lot). Just walk out onto the black rock, and the most beautiful jump into the ocean all to yourself. Much higher than the popular jump everyone else knows about, but who wants to be like everyone else? Swim to the right when you land, and then you can hike back up the rocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina