We stayed here for 6 nights and we absolutely loved it. Room (family suite) was spacious and comfortable.
Huge closet which was a big plus, lots of hangers.
Small fridge and great food storage area.
Bathroom was nice and well stocked (really appreciated the shower gel and poof!!), great shower.
Comfy beds, great view.
Pool was awesome!
Right next to black rock, so awesome location. Walked out to the beach.
DO NOT leave items on the beach, I had a pair of new sandals stolen from the beach when I was out for a walk. :(
No screens on the sliding glass doors, so you can't sleep with the door open/fresh ocean breeze.
No desk in the room....
Resort fee was a little high and wifi didn't work in our room.
Other than that - great experience and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina