We had a very pleasant stay at the Sheraton Maui. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a Deluxe Ocean View…which was a very nice touch. The room was large, comfortable and clean. There was no outside noise, other than the crashing waves when we left the patio door open.
As we had a long travel day we were fairly hungry (and a little tired) and went down to the lounge, there was one waitress and the service was horribly slow. (Aside from this – the service was great!)
The grounds were well kept and not overly crowed. And the location is wonderful – at the end of the beach and within walking distance to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina