Stayed for 6 days. Had a rocky beginning as our room was not ready and did not find the front desk the most accommodating nor friendlky. However the situation was mostly remedied the next day but not until 3:30 the next afternoon. We paid for an ocean front room and while we did get an ocean front room we had a tree blocking our entire straight ahead view. I called the manager but it was the front desk that called back and it was the same unfriendly person that we encountered on our check-in. We decided to grin and bear it. The facilities were nice but I was not happy that we had to spend 45.00 per day for the use of two chairs and an umbrella. The hotel was expensive enough with the resort fee and the cost of the room that this should have been a guest amenity.
However I would like to commend two people.
JASON who works at the beach and GRACE the assistant manager who worked with us as far as staying in our room for a few hours as we had a late flight on our check out day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina