A fabulous hotel in a great location at Black Rock. Stayed here for 5 nights in July 2013. Got upgraded to a deluxe ocean front room in Building 6 for a reasonable fee. A spacious room with the most beautiful ocean view, especially of an evening sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine watching the beautiful sunset. Only downside of this was the fairly long walk to the main area of the resort. Must also mention the super comfy bed.
A beautiful pool area, most loungers were taken early in the day, half the time no one was on them, only a towel. Something should be done about this, I know it happens at all resorts though.
Drank at poolside bar most nights whilst watching fabulous cliff diving ceremony.
Only 5 min walk along beachfront to Whalers Village, a lovely little shopping centre with lots of nice bars and restaurants. Also found the free shuttle to downtown Lahaina very handy.
All in all a great stay and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina