Thoroughly enjoyed everything about our stay here recently.Just lovely to enjoy the view from our room overlooking stunning lawns and gardens to the pool and ocean.
It didn't take us long to slip into Maui time and relax.A great location though further from the airport than we had thought.Amazing sunset each evening taken in by the pool bar with a mai tai to die for.
Only stress we encountered was the stiff competition for a seat around the pool each day as people marked their place but didn't necessarily show for some time to use it.Perhaps more umbrellas and chairs and attention paid to those who left chairs marked but didn't use them.
All in all a lovely property in a beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splitty, HotelsClick, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina