This hotel has a great location and is very quiet. Although a great family resort, it was a quiet and relaxing place. Loved that there was no music at the pool (nowadays, it is great that everyone has their own ipod or music source plugged in to their ears - this allows you to enjoy only the ocean waves).
The staff was helpful and pleasant and we were within a great beach walk and/or sidewalk, if you wish, of Whaler's Village Shopping and great restaurants.
The rooms are large and comfortable with a balcony. Always, clean and quickly attended to when you leave. I might add that the complex houses the famous black rocks on the beach which is quite an attraction for brave diving souls.
While not the newest slickest resort, you can't go wrong staying here for business, leisure, family or couples. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Starwood, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina