My husband, my 4-year-old, and I stayed here for almost a week this winter, and we really enjoyed our time. The Sheraton is ideally located if you love--or even want to just try out--snorkeling. There are so many beautiful fish, and even a couple of turtles to see at Black Rock. Although the water was not always placid and smooth, it was calm most days. On days the ocean wasn't calm, our daughter preferred the pool, although I have to agree with some of the other reviewers--it was a little cold for me!
We tried to take advantage of some of the resort's activities while there, and we were grateful for the exposure we had to scuba, Hawaiian crafts and hula dancing. The instructors were all friendly and helpful, and their presence was a big bonus for us.
I would have preferred to have queen or king beds in the room instead of the double ones, but the room was neat and always cleaned.
Overall, our Maui vacation was very pleasant and relaxing, and I'm thankful that the Sheraton was part of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina