I had never been to Maui and decided to come for my birthday. I booked the room before I looked at the reviews here and got worried, but my worries were laid to rest when I got there. The grounds and property were beautiful and well kept. The staff was friendly, especially the bell desk and valet. My room was in building 3 facing the tennis courts. It did have double beds, which are not my preference, but the room was large and very adequate. It was just like every other business hotel that I have stayed in. The room was clean and the shower was excellent. This is not a luxury hotel, so if you want A grade service, then don't stay here, but don't trash it. It is what it is. The beach was amazing and not very crowded (it was raining a bit)
The only reason that I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel that the hotel needs better dining options on property and the double beds. The rooms are large enough to fit 2 queens and the chain should consider replacing the doubles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Jetsetter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina