We just finished a 10 day stay at this resort. Everything from the check-in to check-out was fantastic. We asked for and were given an oceanview room in building #4. Fabulous location if you want to be close to the action(pool/ocean). I can't say enough about the high level of service throughout this property. Claudia and Claudia (weird coincidence) were both so incredibly helpful and friendly at the poolside every day taking care of our every wish. They deserve a raise. Having been to Maui several times over the years, I can tell you it would be hard to top this location and high level of friendly service we encountered at the Sheraton Maui.
P.S. - Save your money on any snorkeling trip to molokini/turtle town as the variety and number of fish is awesome including the 2 giant sea turtles right out front at Black Rock.
If you love walking/jogging, this area is excellent for walking as there is a boardwalk along ka'anapali beach and you are walking distance to Whaler's Village, another awesome place to shop and eat.
The weather was awesome and thank goodness for those trade winds, which you can't live without.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina