Beautiful Property...best on Kaanapali. Pool is undersized and short on usual features seen at major resorts in this area. Amenities seem geared more for the older set. Not many kids seen.
Rooms have been renovated though beds seem somewhat warm and are in need of upgrading to expected Sheraton advertising standards.
Staff is overall very nice and friendly. They are quick to meet every need quickly. We were upgraded to a lovely room for our stay. Very relaxing with a beautiful view. EVELYN at the front desk is one of a kind when it comes to pleasing guests and meeting (exceeding) expectations. I have never met anyone in her position that does her job better. She is a gem!!!
Claudia, at the pool, is another gem for pleasing guests.
The fitness center is adequate. The restaurants are good.Free shuttle service to Lahaina is another plus.Lahaina parking is a hassle.
Much better property and service than it's sister property The Westin. Would recommend and will re-visit if possible. Had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina