“Decent place to eat with the kids”
Review of Black Angus Steak House Maui - CLOSED

Black Angus Steak House Maui
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Decent place to eat with the kids”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

An average family restaurant. Food was okay -- nothing memorable or exceptional. Lots of families enjoying the place, and I believe they have a "kids eat free" menu, If you're in that situation, consider this place. Otherwise you'll have many nearby options.

• Visited February 2013

Sundre, Canada
“A nice treat!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with our two kids. The kids pizza was a success but the beer battered style chicken fingers not so much. We peeled the breading off & they ate it right up!
My hubby had the seafood stew which he really enjoyed. I opted for the 3 course meal with steak which was a nice treat.
The service from our waiter, Damon, was exceptional and he willingly accommodates the kids requests.
It wasn't a cheap night out but it was worth the splurge for us :)

Nashville, Tennessee
“Very good meal and nice evening”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Black Angus was near the condo we had for our week in Maui, so we went the first night on the island as it was convenient. Had the mini filet with Bearnaise and baked potato and it was excellent. Properly cooked to my order and the Bearnaise was wonderful. My Caesar's salad was good. My brother-in-law had the special which was flank steak and it was not great.
Last night on Maui we all went back and my brother-in-law and I both went for the filet; again, just great. Our ladies had fish and were happy. Excellent chocolate cake with "gooey" chocolate center finished us off. Highly recommended

• Visited January 2013
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Surprising”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had the special, small strip, onion rings, and desert. All were very good. Good flavor on the meat. Desert was good, not too sweet, and matched with the steak well. Onion rings were crispy and flavorful. Staff was friendly and took care of my needs.

• Visited January 2013
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went here for dinner. Both my husband and I ordered the catch of the day,Ahi, which was absolutely delicious. The meal tasted delicious and healthy. Our server was very efficient and personable. It was a little pricey....but this is Maui !