“A Must-Do!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Must-Do!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This review is almost 2 years late, but better late than never! After researching snorkel charters to Honolua, I booked Gemini because of the great reviews, price, and lunch/bar option. I went with two other girlfriends and this was by far our favorite activity we did in Maui. The snorkeling was amazing, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the boat was relaxing and enjoyable. Since my trip, I've recommended two co-workers to Gemini and each have had an amazing time as well. I will keep recommending this company to any family/friends who are looking to have a great snorkeling experience for the right price.

Visited October 2013

West Orange, New Jersey
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Awesome Snorkeling w/Gemini”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was an excellent event with Gemini. The staff were all very nice and helpful. We took the catamaran up the coast to a cove for snorkeling. On the way enjoyed the sights, spinner dolphins and sea turtles. They served a snack and drinks. About an hour and was very enjoyable. We snorkeled about 1 hour and 30 minutes. The fish were unbelievable as if you were swimming in an aquarium with them. Some people found the sea turtles and were able to swim w/them. When we got back on the boat lunch and drinks were served. Variety of hot food, rice, fish, pork, and cold drinks, beer, wine, mixed drinks, and soda. We had a variety of ages and all seemed to enjoy themselves. The wind came up and used sails on way back. All in all a great trip and worth it. There was only 1 other boat in cove when we were snorkeling so not crowded at all. Trip was 10:30-3:30, we booked through our concierge.

Norwich
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fab trip!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We booked a snorkel trip with these guys on our honeymoon visit to Maui and they were awesome! Great snorkel trip, staff were very friendly, the boat itself was really clean and spacious and the lunch served was also fab. We saw lots of lovely fish & turtles on the snorkel and main plus was hardly any kids on the boat (good for honeymooners!) highly recommend it.

Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was a fantastic excursion on a catamaran! It was in front of our hotel in Maui, the staff was wonderful. It was exciting and relaxing at the same time. They took us out to some reefs to snorkel. we slowed and then stopped for some dolphins swimming in front of the boat!
Later we had some spinner dolphins leaping in the air and showing off. We reached the snorkel destination and we snorkeled to our hearts content in the crystal clear waters. I saw many fish I had never seen before and the crew was most knowledgeable when I described them telling me what they were!
We enjoyed a great lunch and then an open bar on the way home. The catamaran cuts through the waves and we had a great breeze making for a smooth and breathtaking ride. I highly recommend these people , there are many advertisements for snorkeling in Maui, however many of them require a bit of transportation to get there. You don't know that till you are booking. I would not book on line before I go to Hawaii unless you only have a few days. There are plenty of openings if you have a week or more!

Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Booze Cruise Safety Style”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I can't say enough great things about this experience. My sweetie and I took the Gemini Sunset Cruise and we had a blast. The crew aboard this vessel are outstanding, thinking of safety of passengers as first and foremost. After the vessel takes off into the ocean, there is an open bar with food and drinks. I had some pretty strong Mai Tai's and barbecue chicken.

The sunset cruise lasts about two hours and the vessel makes it's way back to the beach a little after sunset. If you are staying at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa, the vessel picks you up and drops you off in front of the hotel. The check in point will be noticeable and also one of the crew members will check you in before boarding. The crew we had for our cruise was Mike, Scotty B., and there was a third gentleman whose name I can't recall.

I highly recommend the Gemini Sunset Cruise and I know you will have a great time on it.

Mahalo