“Wonderful, relax and comfortable”
Review of Gemini Charters

Gemini Charters
Richmond, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful, relax and comfortable”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have snorkeled in many places, I must say this sail boat is very well kept. It is clean and comfortable. The snorkeling equipments are in good conditions also. The crews are helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, I have seen better coral reefs and fishes, so I can't give 5 stars for the sight. Overall though, it is still a highly recommended tour.

Visited October 2013
Sailing808, General Manager at Gemini Charters, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Aloha & Mahalo for your feedback!

Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
“Swam with Huge Turtles”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Crew and boat were wonderful. Snorkeling was amongst the best I have ever experienced. Will do it again next time I am in Maui.

Visited October 2013
Aloha & Mahalo for your feedback! So glad you were able to swim with the turtles...hope to sail with you again soon!
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've been on a lot of these cruises in all parts of the world and had the best time ever on the Gemini! It's truly the crew who made this awesome! The boat was beautiful, clean, etc. and the cruise was scenic and enjoyable, much like I imagine all of the boats would be. However I've never been on catamaran like this, they were generous with the booze (champagne :-)), Linda Lou was super sweet and kept everyone having a good time. Things like cock-tailing the boat so you don't have to get up and offering to take photos of people.

If you want an intimate sunset cruise (we were honeymooners) or an openbar party I think the Gemini is a great choice!

California
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Nice cruise”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We were not sure if any of the sunset cruises would be any better than another, so we chose Gemini by price; they all had good reviews. The crew was friendly, and the open bar was truly open. The pupu's were good, but don't be disappointed by the first serving...the better stuff arrives after the boat turns back toward home. We saw the other boats out there, and I can tell you the Gemini was the first to actually sail...the others motored for quite a ways beyond Kaanapali

1 Thank CDBCDB
San Luis Obispo, California, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Intimate and authentic”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The crew was amazing! It is a family owned sail boat that gave incredible service, food and snorkeling locations. My 8 year old daughter got to help out the crew who was so great and let her tag along and told her about sailing. This is a family friendly boat but without a lot of kids.....not the boat with the waterslide. We wanted the real deal and got an amazing experience.