“Another fine day at sea!!”
Review of Gemini Charters

Gemini Charters
Castlewellan, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Another fine day at sea!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

When on Maui, a must do, is a snorkel sail.
I have been on a few and have never been disappointed.
If you're staying at the Ka'anapali area, most times you will have to travel down to Maalea
Harbour to join your boat. Gemini however, lets you board at the beach...no travel...great!
The Gemini boat is very comfortable and I had the benefit of a super crew. Capt. Marty welcomed all on board and David, Andrew and Emily set about their tasks with lots of soft drinks and snacks on the outward leg...and a killer lunch with tropical drinks, beer and wine on the return. All we had to do was eat, drink and swim. What else do you want?
The trip was due to go to the North, but Capt. Marty explained that rainy weather and a bit of a swell were not conducive to the best snorkel...so he took us to another sight where we had the beautiful sea-green turtles up close and personal. We all felt like Jacques Cousteau.
The return ride with lunch and mai-tais had us back on the beach by mid-afternoon. Time for a snooze and then let the evening begin...
Gemini was a great option. Thanks to all and if you're fortunate enough to go, I'll bet you enjoy it too.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Michael Denis M

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Snorkel and Sunset cruise”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I did two different excursions with Gemini. We did the snorkel adventure and sunset cruise. I strongly reccommend both! The crew on voard were extremely friendly and a lot of fun! Music was played on the boat and food and drinks were included. We snorkeled in the beautiful Honolua Bay and saw the most amazing colorful fish. They offered really tasty food afterward. The sunset cruise was very romantic. Overall, awesome experiences!

Corpus Christi, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed the staff and Gemini charters. They were great. We really felt like we were with friends on our whale watching tour. We will definitely use them on our next trip!

Portland, Oregon
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Perfection!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is our second time taking a snorkel trip with Gemini and although it's been 6years, nothing has changed. It was our 10year old daughter's first time snorkeling. The crew goes out of their way to make sure you are enjoying yourself. They made sure my daughter was totally comfortable with the equipment and experience. The lunch that is catered by the Westin was hot, plentiful and tasty. The open bar after your snorkel experience was a nice bonus! It is low-key and you feel like you are out on the boat with family. I can not tell you how much we enjoy ourselves with this crew. You will travel north to Honolua Bay, quiet and calm. We saw beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. On the way up we had bottle-nose dolphins swimming beside us and they stopped for a time so we could enjoy them. They pick you up right on the beach in front of the Westin. I know the price is a little more than you would pay with other outfits but I will say you won't have a better experience.

Green Valley, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I've sailed most Maui charters and Gemini tops my list”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

In my many years of traveling to Maui, I have been on nearly all of the various catamaran charters to Molikini, Honolua Bay, Whale Watching, Island of Lanai, etc. I have taken multiple trips with most providers, expecially Trilogy, which is still my favorite for the Lanai trip. I now recommend Genini for the Honolua Bay adventure because they are simply the best. The staff is very helpful and does an excellent job with nervous first-timer snorkelers and they are very attentive to your safety, marine ecology and Maui hospitality. The food is excellent and every detail is handled by a staff that is always on hand to help with enthusiasm. Hats off to their excellent training. I will be back aboard Gemini within the year. I recommend you do the same.

2 Thank thaberer