“Recommendation for Staff”
Review of Reef Dancer

Reef Dancer
Ranked #85 of 137 Tours in Lahaina
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We took this trip on April 14, 2014. The sun was out and bright which made the reefs very clear to see. Saw a lot of colorful fish in their natural habitat. We even got to see a turtle.

My only recommendation to staff is that they offer an "adults only" trip for those of us without kids. In our tour there was a little girl that cried and screamed while her parents ignored her. The screams were loud and piercing while echoing throughout the enclosed chamber. Had I known beforehand that children were coming on our tour I would have canceled. This kid did not stop crying and screaming the entire tour!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Other than the novelty of the boat itself, the experience was disappointing for our family. We saw some small fish, a sea star, the coral and a couple of turtles. I would not reccommend this to anyone. Your money is better spent going to the Aquarium.

1  Thank Kirsten H
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We took the hour tour. I was a bit surprised there was not a lot more fish. We did see a turtle. And some schools of trigger fish.

The divers brought some interesting sea life to the windows for closer inspection.

It was fun. The little kids appear to have fun.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I scheduled the tour from the Kaanapali Hotel In March 2014. Transportation to Lahaina where we boarded the Reefdancer was very easy....we took the bus for $2.00 each, for one-way transport. The space was very acceptable in the boat, but we were disappointed in what we saw. By the time we got out to the reef, it was time to turn around and come back. The divers tried to show us sea creatures, but we didn't see many because they went around to both sides of the boat so everyone could get a view of what they were holding. The kids on the boat got very excited when the divers came to the windows. Great for kids!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Total waste of money. The only way you see anything is if the divers bring it to you. Very false advertising. Would not recommend.