After 11 hours of flying, a 45 min ride to get here.....check in was not very smooth...we requested a higher floor so had to give up a king bed for 2 full...not happy!!
However, our 7th floor oceanfront view (room #789) was awesome! We saw numerous whales, spinner dolphins, and even a shark! Cannot imagine a better view! The location is wonderful, with Whalers Village shopping center next door! Also have a great hotel bus to excellent shopping in Lahaina. The grounds and beach are great too...BUT...the room was rather worn, the service poor (no washcloths for 2 days, room not made till very late! no shampoo refills etc. Choose this hotel for the views NOT for service or comfort. If you don't mind worn out carpeting
Or terrible furniture this will be okay. The desk chair had worn out padding so it hurt to sit on, the reading chair had no lighting available, but there were enough places to plug in chargers. In the rooms favor, it was quiet and peaceful. We are hopeful that management will take note of this and move toward better service as we would consider a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina