Westin Maui Resort and Spa is a GREAT beach side location. Great for couples and families with children. We recently stayed here for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. A very warm welcome by the reception with a shell lei greeting which was very nice, however room was not ready for us when we arrived so we were offered complimentary drinks at the bar while we waited. The deluxe ocean view room we had was view of the beach and mountains. Our room was near the elevator so during the night we found it was too noisy, we asked to be moved to another room and they happily moved us 2 rooms along the following day. The entrance/lobby area with the grand waterfall, Flamingos, Coi Carp and swan is stunning, really great to sit and relax if you want to. Lovely pool area, my kids had a great time using the water slide but they really need more parasols by the pool for shade. Breakfast buffet is ok though $28 is a bit expensive, you can either sit pool side for breakfast or chose the ocean view seating at the Tropica Island Grill, we loved the ocean view, its beautiful in the morning. Staff were always very friendly and efficient. Hire of two beach chairs and a parasol $40 ...hmmmm ? Ka'anapali beach is lovely and the front of the hotel with the manicured golf course and beautiful mountain view is quite spectacular. We took advantage of the spa facilities and indulged in a couples massage which was lovely. I didn't have issue with the cleanliness of our room, it was well kept. Whalers village is right next door to the hotel along with a selection of nice reatuarants.
Yes there was some construction work going on but did not effect us at all. Overall a really enjoyable stay and would happily visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commanding Ka’anapali Beach, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa presents the ultimate Hawaiian getaway. Appealing to leisure and business travelers alike, unrivaled amenities are designed to inspire renewal at this island paradise. Unwind amidst well-appointed accommodations with signature Westin touches. Or enjoy splashing fun within the magnificent aquatic playground with five pools, cascading waterfalls and gardens with exotic wildlife. Adventure seekers can pick their favorite watersport steps away from the resort such as stand-up paddling, kayaking, para-sailing, snorkel and sunset cruises. The resort also offers spa rejuvenation, oceanfront dining, cultural activities, kids club, weddings center, meeting facilities, watersport, shopping, golfing and shuttles to historic Lahaina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina