Celebrated our father's 80th birthday with the crew all going to Maui. Westin was ideal with its pools, on beach, next to shopping, and walk to black rock.
This was our second trip to Westin and being there in July made it MUCH more pleasant than March. The pools were much more refreshing in the 80 degree weather. The ocean was pleasant and we didn't need any wetsuits to stay in the water all day long.
The waitstaff were as always very good. Concierge and AMEX were helpful. Checkin was much improved staffing to balance the checkin load this time around.
Parking remains difficult with the renovations ongoing. Free valet when its full takes the edge off though.
Being Platinum we got free continental breakfast....There is NO other cold buffet that matches what this Westin has for its Platinums. Amazing.
The rooms are small if you're on the Ocean Tower. The management upgraded our father's room to the Presidential suite for the stay. Wow. Absolutely amazing.
Cabana rentals are very reasonable. Reserve at least 2 weeks ahead. $105 per day and includes water all day and pineapples at 1pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commanding Ka’anapali Beach, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa presents the ultimate Hawaiian getaway. Appealing to leisure and business travelers alike, unrivaled amenities are designed to inspire renewal at this island paradise. Unwind amidst well-appointed accommodations with signature Westin touches. Or enjoy splashing fun within the magnificent aquatic playground with five pools, cascading waterfalls and gardens with exotic wildlife. Adventure seekers can pick their favorite watersport steps away from the resort such as stand-up paddling, kayaking, para-sailing, snorkel and sunset cruises. The resort also offers spa rejuvenation, oceanfront dining, cultural activities, kids club, weddings center, meeting facilities, watersport, shopping, golfing and shuttles to historic Lahaina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina