One word - luxury
I recently stayed at this hotel with my family kids ages are 2. 7, 9 and they had the best holiday they said to me whilst we were sitting by the amazing pool at the resort.
When we arrived at Kapalua Airport we were picked up by the hotel shuttle and taken to the hotel 10 min drive and the driver was very informative and friendly.
WOW walked into the lobby and could see a waterfall and pink flamingos was a sight the kids were very excited at this stage. The checkin staff were helpful and they were extremely busy an still got greeted with a shell necklace.
We stayed in a ocean view room and the best choice the view from the room was priceless Kaanapali beach is the most beautiful places in the world. When the kids saw the pool area they couldnt wait to get their swimwear on to use the awesome water slide and didnt reslly see them after that. Kids club was something they were not really wanting to do but they did half a day and at the end of it were very happy and had fun making things.
Hotel is close to Whalers Village for food and shopping and the resort offers free shuttle to the other resorts Sheraton and Westin Villas. They also offer shuttle free of charge to Lahaina do go and check out famous Front Street. Must do road of HANA was breath taking but took 12 hours so if you dont like cars for long periods of time and windy roads then do a helicopter ride over it.
The Hotel was the best hotel of have stayed at and more me after staying here been at the Westin in Nusa Dua Bali i will stay at Westin Hotels in the future......
Thanks for e memorable holiday Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commanding Ka’anapali Beach, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa presents the ultimate Hawaiian getaway. Appealing to leisure and business travelers alike, unrivaled amenities are designed to inspire renewal at this island paradise. Unwind amidst well-appointed accommodations with signature Westin touches. Or enjoy splashing fun within the magnificent aquatic playground with five pools, cascading waterfalls and gardens with exotic wildlife. Adventure seekers can pick their favorite watersport steps away from the resort such as stand-up paddling, kayaking, para-sailing, snorkel and sunset cruises. The resort also offers spa rejuvenation, oceanfront dining, cultural activities, kids club, weddings center, meeting facilities, watersport, shopping, golfing and shuttles to historic Lahaina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina