We stayed here end of March to beginning of April for our honeymoon and loved the Westin Maui.
Pros: it is a beautiful resort, lots of pools, adult and for children, waterfalls and a beautiful entrance/lobby area with parrots and flamingoes. The staff were very friendly and helpful and extremely funny and friendly whenever we ate at the resort. When we checked in we were a few hours early but they let us check in straight away and gave us complimentary chocolates and champagne. A must do is the Luau at the resort, get premium sitting if going to this.
The food at the resort was very good also.
Con: The main con which was very frustrating was the resort must have been doing renovations on the floor above ours (we were on floor 7) and from 9am to 5pm for the whole week there was constant drilling and hammering noises above our room. We weren't notified by the front desk about this, and as we were honeymooning and wanted to watch a movie or have a sleep or just relax this was extremely frustrating. A courtesy phone call should have been made. Also the cleaning staff did not really make our bed properly each day but this is minor. Besides this, the resort is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina