The Westin is in a great location conveniently located next to the Whalers Village.
Pool complex is really great particularly if you have children.
Staff are friendly on the whole and make you feel very welcome.
Gym is well equipped for a large hotel.
The hotel is in desperate need of a re-fit. The rooms are very tired and look as though they were fitted out at least 10-15 years ago. The bathrooms are very ordinary and the shower is in the bath. (We stayed in an ocean view room in the Beach Tower.
If you have stayed at either of the 2 Westin properties in Australia the hotel is significantly below the standard that you may be expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina