My wife and I stayed at the Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach in Room 464 and had a wonderful experience.
The staff is welcoming, the grounds are beautiful and the location is ideal. You are steps away from Kaanapali beach and excellent shopping & dining.
Stroll down the Oceanside path to see the other condos and hotels for a romantic journey.
Snorkel Black Rock, steps away from the Whaler.
Room 464 was fantastic, very comfortable and it afforded an excellent view of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. Please be advised of these changes to the daily resort fee at Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach. These changes will go into effect April 1, 2017. - Any new reservations booked for travel April 1, 2017 – May 31, 2017, will be subject to a resort fee of $17.00 plus tax per day. - On June 1, 2017, Daily Amenity Fee increases to $20. This applies to ALL reservations staying through these dates, regardless of when they booked the reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina