Stepping into the grounds of this Condominium Resort, I knew instantly that I again picked well from the internet options I was looking through. The grounds of this hotel are immaculately kept ,the Koi ponds are clean and the fish healthy, the pool was clean and well tended and then we stepped straight from our lawns to the beach front on Ka’anapali Beach…………OMG this was heavenly, and I hadn’t even seen the room yet.
The hotel view I saw on the internet, ended up being the same one I saw from my room when I was able to collect the keys after 2pm. I had balcony views of Black Rock and as it turned out, the Sunset over the beach each night! Again friends I was traveling with had opted for the five star down the road (in this case, other end of beach), and whilst they had a Macys and there were Penguins and Flamingoes in the gardens, who needed those to be impressed. I had a large One Bedroom unit, very well fitted out with separate kitchen, Dining area, bathroom and walk in robe, not to forget the large balcony. A nice welcome gift, - bottles of water and a wrapped, fresh, pre-sliced pineapple in the fridge. The condo Resort is right next door to the Whalers Village shopping precinct and the choice of restaurants and cafes were many to keep you from having to dine at the same venue each night. The beach was always free of traffic early but by 9am, started filling up, then come 4.30 pm, every one was leaving to get ready for going out for dinner early. My only regret, the stay wasn’t long enough. And again I would definitely return there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. Please be advised of these changes to the daily resort fee at Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach. These changes will go into effect April 1, 2017. - Any new reservations booked for travel April 1, 2017 – May 31, 2017, will be subject to a resort fee of $17.00 plus tax per day. - Any new reservations booked for travel June 1, 2017 and beyond, will be subject to a resort fee of $20.00 plus tax per day. - Any reservations booked prior to April 1, 2017 will be honored at the existing resort fee of $16.00 plus tax per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina