It was a short ride to the hotel from the airport, we took the shuttle that the hotel told me about.
I wanted to make sure that I was close to the eateries , beach and shopping because I didn't want to rent a car. I had been to Maui a longtime ago and didn't want to see the sites. Just hanging out at the beach all day was what was planned. My sister wanted to see the sites so I told her to ask the hotel to arrange the tours for her. They were very helpful and she had a great time going on two tours. They set us up to go to Luau at Black Rock at the Shearton Hotel. That was one of the best Luau's I ever went too. Very good food and entertaining. The room was a two bedroom and two bath. It was very nice looking, but we did have noise two days due to some contruction work. But, they offered to move us, my family wanted to stay in that room because we were settled in already. The hotel was next to the whalers village for shopping and eating, we found the location very convenient. I would highly recommended this hotel, staff was very very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. Please be advised of these changes to the daily resort fee at Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach. These changes will go into effect April 1, 2017. - Any new reservations booked for travel April 1, 2017 – May 31, 2017, will be subject to a resort fee of $17.00 plus tax per day. - On June 1, 2017, Daily Amenity Fee increases to $20. This applies to ALL reservations staying through these dates, regardless of when they booked the reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina