Our group of 6 just returned yesterday from 7 glorious nights in unit #205! My husband and I have been to Maui several times but always stayed in hotels either in Wailea or Kaanapali. We decided to rent this condo this time as we took our two grown sons and their significant other with us. The best decision ever! Literally, it was one of the best vacations in many, many years. The condo was centrally located...walking distance to Lahaina's front street, the luau, supermarket, snorkel rental and just a short drive (5mins) to Kaanapali's golf courses, shops and restaurants. The unit had everything you'd need for a week's stay, was tastefully decorated in Hawaiian motif, and just a stone's throw from the gentle waters of Baby Beach. The view was magnificent and we were blessed with 7 days of perfect weather. The pool/jacuzzi/BBQ area was great...we didn't see anyone else use this facility the entire time we were there. What a great place! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The expansive two bedroom and two bedroom/loft air-conditioned oceanfront townhomes range from 1,700 to 2,100 square feet in size. As you enter the elegant etched glass doorway, you will find that no two townhomes are alike. Each has its own distinct personality, with professionally selected furnishings, decorated with rich wood accents and works of local artisans, creating an elegant, relaxed but refined island atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Puunoa Beach Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puunoa Beach Estates Hotel Lahaina
- Puunoa Beach Estates Maui/Lahaina