Our family of three just returned from a ten day stay at Napili Sunset and all agreed, we'd really like to come back. Wonderful, warm, and professional staff. Very clean and well-equipped accommodations, though not huge. Our unit didn't have A/C but honestly with the windows open the briny breezes were absolutely delightful all the time, so we wouldn't have used it anyway. Location in a quiet village, off the beaten path. Easy driving distance to Napili Market for groceries etc. The General Store across the street seemed all that's needed for those last minute beach things, (also a snorkel shop and a hair salon with well-priced massages though we didn't use these amenities or go there actually...) Napili Sunset has an on-site concierge service, too. We had a one-bedroom beachfront unit, kind of away from the public beach access (which we asked for). Units across the street seem to be a good deal and had good reports about those units, too. Be aware these are condos/apartments: you may get noisy neighbors but I guess them's the breaks - just like at a theater sometimes, one is left to wonder why some folks just don't "get" that it's kinder to be quiet and respectful. All-in-all: thumb's up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina