My wife and I stayed at Napili Sunset for a week during the Memorial Day holiday with her mom and our 1 y/o daughter. It was our first time at that property, but the second time at Napili Bay. Like so many others have said on TA, Napili Sunset is not the most modern, but IMO you cannot beat the overall value. We had a 1 br/loft, 1.25 bath condo on the second floor, facing the beach. It was perfect. Plenty of room, saved a truckload of money cooking in the condo instead of going out to eat every night, cable tv, parking, free wifi, falling asleep to the sounds of the waves, exceptional housekeeping and prime location will keep us coming back. That the Napili Sunset is literally in the middle of the beach, you have short, easy walks in the sand to the Gazebo Restaurant to the South for amazing breakfasts (I recommend the macadamia nut pancakes!), and to the Napili Kai's restaurant, the Seahouse, to the North for inexpensive happy hour cocktails and appetizers. The front desk staff are very helpful - I even had Verizon deliver a replacement cell phone to the property when mine went on the fritz! The laundry room is big, clean and they have free soap, along with a myriad books, beach toys, snorkel gear and beach chairs (you'll save a bundle from not having to rent the stuff from Snorkel Bobs, which is right next door to the property, if you can't find all the things you need). I could go on but suffice it to say, the Napili Sunset is my #1 choice for Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEACH FRONT HOTELS IN THE WORLD BY FROMMERS, Napili Sunset is different from most hotels; Napili Sunset is quite literally, on the beach. Napili Sunset’s two story Kanani and Kekalani buildings house 26 units which open to an elevated lawn with a commanding view of Napil Bay, the islands of Molokai and Lanai, and spectacular sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. Napili Sunset is on Napili Bay, a quarter mile long and crescent shaped, the bay forms a beach with warm golden sand and inviting blue waters. Reefs protect the beach from large waves and provide a home for colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and beautiful coral. Napili beach is widely recognized as one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Napili Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Sunset Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Maui/Lahaina
- Napili Sunset Lahaina