If you like an island trip where you have constant adventure and large swimming pools with beautiful people....skip this place. If, on the other hand, you want to have the most relaxing and magical old Hawaiian experience then this is your place. It's not cheap, it's not swank...heck, the beds are not even that comfortable. But we got a room right on a 5 star beach with a lanai that becomes private grass where we would watch the sun rise and set. Snorkeling, turtles, boogie boarding, mellow small crowds and the smoothest trade winds. Ahhhh....we will be back! Don't bother blowing a ton on dinners. Eat your lunch and dinner in your kitchen and hit the tiny Maui Taco for dinner...yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina