Wanted to stay somewhere very special for our 20 aniversary, well we found just the place. Napili Kai had everything that we wanted. If you want an ocean front room spend the extra $ and stay in Puna 11. We had room 231 and the view was worth evey penny. The beach lacked not a thing. Snorkling right off the beach was fantastic. We did not see any turtle here, but just around the point we had no problem finding them. We put 700 miles on our rental car wanting to see all of Maui, but we could have just as well stayed right here too! Very romantic setting but also great for the family. We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and Despegar.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina