Just got back from a 5 day stay at the Napili Kai and we had a great time. We have a 3 year old and really enjoyed the pools and the calm bay. Our unit was 50 steps from the beach and very well appointed. Overall, I would say this is a great place for families. The free snorkel gear, rafts& boogie boards were an added bonus. The grounds were imaculate and the putting course was great for Dad. Staff was excellent as well! Make sure you ask for a room with Air Conditioning if its going to be hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina