We 3 adults stayed only one night but really wished it had been a week! The room was very pleasant with a great view of the spectacular Napili Bay. It looked like EVERY room had a ocean view. Great snorkeling! What really set this place apart however was the genuine Aloha Spirit. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make your stay wonderful. There were many special programs offered thru out the week like craft demonstrations, music by local well known artists, etc.. They offered many amenities like snorkeling equipment free. They have a good restaurant on the grounds. One of the things that I liked was that the hotel has been there a long time. The oceanside is lined with condos and other tourist places but across the street was an actual neighborhood of local folks. I did not feel like we were isolated from the "real world", which is the experience in so many places. Overall the stay there included a lot of unexpected, pleasant surprises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina