We just returned from a beautiful week at Napili Kai Resort. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. From our check in experience to our departure we felt the service was great ! The restaurant on site served us great meals at affordable prices. The grounds were immaculate.
We walked out of our rooms to the beautifully maintained beach in two minutes. We also enjoyed their Spa... We both had a great massage. We saw all ages there. From families with young children to seniors, all seemed to be enjoying themselves. The landscape held beautiful views wherever you looked. We had fun watching the whales... snorkeling... swimming.... and ..enjoying the sunsets. The rooms are a little dated, but so well maintained and clean it did not bother us at all. Most of the people we talked to come every year or had been there before. We hope to return again too !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina