First you must want to stay in this exclusive area (steps from the Ritz Carlton on Kapalua, on the West coast of Maui). Then you must like a perfect bay with snorkeling reefs easy to access, and the central sand bar for turtles. The accommodation is very good and you can self-cater with the use of a little kitchen and full-size fridge. We also ate at the in-house restaurant, the Sea House. Good fisherman's stew and prime rib. You can have a great time at this resort, and if you want an outing, Lahaina is maybe a 20 minute drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina