Just returned from a week at Napili Kai and I really can't think of anything to complain about. We had a beachfront studio room which was fantastic, wonderful lanai with comfortable furniture. The resort had everything, we checked out a cooler to take to other beaches, the putting green was fun, the grounds were very nice, the staff was great, and the location is fantastic. The bay is beautiful. The Sea House had a great daily happy hour. I look forward to returning to Napili Kai asap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina