Stayed in the Lani II building in an ocean view studio. Grounds are very clean and well kept, our room was very spacious, newly renovated, and had a HUGE lanai that was perfect for drinking coffee and just watching the bay. Staff is amazing, friendly, and helpful. Seahouse restaurant happy hour can't be beat. We had a room with no air conditioner and the temperature was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina