My husband & I have visited Maui many times, we always stay on Kaanapali Beach in one of the big hotels. This time our incredible travel agent, from Willamette International Travel, suggested we would love to stay at Napili Kai Beach Resort. She was right!! It was fantastic. Lovely location, on Napili Bay, we could walk out to a grassy lawn, beautiful beach and calm ocean or sit on our balcony to watch the beautiful sunsets. We had a family studio unit with a very well equipped kitchen which allowed us to barbecue several times and I must say the community barbecues were the cleanest & the nicest barbecues we have ever found at a resort.
also, there is an excellent restaurant on the property, The Sea House, which we dined at on three occasions during our stay.
We will definably plan on staying at Napili Kai Beach Resort on our next Maui visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina