We chose Napili Kai purely based on their website and reviews and we were NOT disappointed! The resort seems secluded and private even though it's minutes away from busier parts of Maui such as Kaanapali and Laihina. We had our wedding on Lani Point at the resort and it was a fabulous venue. The food at the resort's restaurant, the Seahouse, is excellent, but if you want to try other restaurants nearby, there are many to choose from. The Seahouse has happy hour every day with Pupus (appetizers) that are out of this world! The grounds, the pools, the gardens are so clean and well cared for. The scenery from your lanai is amazing...with views of the islands of Lana'i and Molokai! The staff, many of whom have worked there for years and years, are very friendly, caring and helpful. We would definitely recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina