This was the first time we stayed at Napili Kai. The location was great. Right on the beach, next to some of the best snorkeling! I was snorkeling right on this beach, not to far from the shore and found myself swimming right next to a turtle. The room was nice enough, the front desk gal who checked us in was very friendly! This resort has a few pools - none were overcrowded. What we liked most about this resort was that it was quiet not too full of tourists and the location. Also, parking was free - no resort fees. The only negative comment I have is that the wifi was very sketchy.
While we would like to recommend this resort to everyone we know, we won't. The location was great, however the management wasn't flexible or understanding. Due to mechanical issues our plane was experiencing, our flight was cancelled so we did not arrive as planned. I worked with my travel provider who contacted the resort's management to request for a refund or some type of credit for the night we missed. They were not understanding or accommodating with the request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina